NNRW Special Offer
Nanny Coaching Team celebrates nannies during National Nanny Recognition Week (NNRW) with a special offer of 50% off all Build A Conference video packages*. Use the code NNRW2017 during checkout to receive your discount. PLEASE remember to indicate which videos you would like included in your package. You have complete control over which videos you'd like in your package. You can add to a library you've already started or can start your personal continuing education library now. The offer begins Sunday, September 24 and is good through Saturday, September 30, 2017. The following packages are eligible for this special discount.
- 6 videos are $
64.75Now $32.38 (pay for 5 and 1 is free)
- 12 videos are $
129.50Now $64.75 (pay for 10 and 2 are free)
- 18 videos are $
194.25Now $97.63 (pay for 15 and 3 are free)
- 24 videos are $
259.00Now $129.50 (pay for 20 and 4 are free)
- 30 videos are $
323.75Now $161.88 (pay for 25 and 5 are free)
- 36 videos are $
388.50Now $194.25 (pay for 30 and 6 are free)
*single video orders are not part of this special offer
Build A Conference
We understand that not everyone can invest the time or money into attending some of the wonderful nanny related conferences that are available. While Nanny Coaching Team encourages taking advantage of attending these events, we wanted to bring you a similar experience that you can access on your own schedule, in your own home, with minimal financial investment.
After developing 38 videos on a variety of topics that have been offered in prepackaged series, we're excited to share with you the ability to build your own library of continuing education videos. Each video is presented by industry leading coaches on a specific topic. Plus we are continuing to build onto the video library with future topics from industry leaders. You can be among the first to know about additional videos.
We provide you with a password protected private page where all your videos will be housed. You can view them when you like and as many times as you like. Additional video purchases will be added to your private page as you grow your library. Unlike our "Marketing Yourself" series and "Nanny Basics & Beyond: Virtual Conference" nothing is prepackaged. This provides you the freedom to pick topics that interest you and build from there.
These videos are priced so you can build your continuing education library without breaking the bank.
- Single videos are $12.95
- 6 videos are $64.75 (pay for 5 and 1 is free)
- 12 videos are $129.50 (pay for 10 and 2 are free)
- 18 videos are $194.25 (pay for 15 and 3 are free)
- 24 videos are $259.00 (pay for 20 and 4 are free)
- 30 videos are $323.75 (pay for 25 and 5 are free)
- 36 videos are $388.50 (pay for 30 and 6 are free)
Below is a list of the currently available topics plus a step-by-step guide to placing your order. Once your order has been received and processed you'll get an email from Nanny Coaching Team with your private page link and password.
If you have questions please email is at email@example.com. We're happy to answer questions and assist you through the process.
Interested in the Spotlight video for this week? Check it out!
Available Video List
- Videos from the Marketing Yourself Series
- The Most Effective Resume with guest coach Erin Krex
- The nanny resume should look different from any other resume. It should be unique to placement as a nanny. Join Marcia Hall and Erin Krex as they explore the aspects you should be sure to include and those you should avoid in attracting employers and agencies alike. Erin Krex was the president of First Class Care in Chicago, IL.
- How to Navigate the Interview Process with guest coach Donna Shannon
- Interviewing can be nerve racking. Making a good impression and worrying about answering questions the "right" way are stressful. Join Marcia Hall and Donna Shannon as they share the most effective strategies to use with the family and agency interview process. Donna Shannon is the founder of Personal Touch Career Services.
- The Art of Negotiation and Your Work Agreement with guest coach Kathy Webb
- Ever found yourself in a less than ideal situation after starting a job? Do you fear negotiating or are uncertain about what goes into a good work agreement? Join Marcia Hall and Kathy Webb as they explore the "must haves" in any work agreement and learn how to advocate for what you deserve. Kathy Webb is the owner of HomeWork Solutions a Payroll and employment tax compliance for household employers.
- The Most Effective Resume with guest coach Erin Krex
- Videos from the Nanny Basics & Beyond: Virtual Conference series
- The Dream vs. The Reality with guest coach Glenda Propst
- Glenda Propst's nanny experience covers 31 years and interactions with countless nannies through Nanny Transitions. Glenda draws from all her experience to give nannies a realistic view of the profession from all viewpoints.
- Work Agreements and Why They Matter with guest coach Michelle LaRowe Conover
- Michelle LaRowe has been active in the nanny industry since 1994 and has had a variety of roles including her current position as Executive Director at Morningside Nannies. Michelle shares the highlights and details of a strong work agreement and the importance of having an agreement in place.
- Getting Paid Legally and Why it Matters with guest coach Lora Brawley
- Lora Brawley is a 25-year nanny veteran, industry leader, and trainer. Lora defines what being paid legally really means and why it is essential for the professional nanny to be paid correctly.
- How to Choose the Right Job with coach Marcia Hall
- How to Start the Job Right with coach Marcia Hall
- Marcia Hall is the founder of Nanny Coaching Team, an industry leader, seasoned nanny and mother of three. Marcia shares in these two sessions the keys to choosing the right job for you and how to start that job off positively. She uses real world examples and tips.
- How to Work Professionally in Your Nanny Job with guest coach Angela Riggs
- Angela Riggs is the Director of the Early Childhood Education Department at Sullivan University. You'll get an understanding of what a professional nanny is, how to maintain a professional standing and review the top 10 essentials to work professionally.
- Building a Good Communication System with Employers with guest coach Rachel Lawrence
- Rachel Lawrence comes with the unique knowledge of having been a nanny, owning and running a nanny placement agency and being a nanny employer. Her expertise in building communication that works best for everyone is invaluable. She'll share tips and tools you can use immediately in your own situation.
- The Difference Between Being Assertive and Being Aggressive with guest coach Ryan Jordan
- Ryan Jordan's background as a nanny, teacher and agency owner makes her the perfect person to shed light on the differences in assertiveness and aggressiveness. Build up your confidence and discover tools that will allow for a win-win outcome when working with your employers.
- Dealing with Conflict with guest coach Tracey Chipps
- Tracey Chipps experiences as a nanny and consultant to parents put her in a unique position to explore dealing with conflict. You'll discover reasons behind many conflicts and tips on how to deal with them with your employers so you both feel empowered. We know that nanny-family relationship works best when conflicts are minimal, Tracey shares some best practices.
- The Annual Review with guest coach Becky Kavanagh
- Becky Kavanagh shares the reasons why a periodic performance review is an asset and tool, both for your employers and for you. She'll review the points you want to cover as well as walking through a sample review. You'll understand about self-evaluation and how past reviews could help you in your next job search. Periodic reviews are as critical as a solid work agreement.
- How to Care for Yourself While You Are Caring for Others with guest coach Greta Schraer
- Greta Schraer has been in the child care field for over 20 years, is the founder of CincyNanny and a mother of two. Greta zeros in on why self-care is essential for those who care for others. She shares practical tips you can implement immediately
- Gaining Respect from Your Employers with coach Marcia Hall
- Marcia Hall is the founder of Nanny Coaching Team, an industry leader, seasoned nanny and mother of three. Marcia shares practical approaches to gaining the respect you deserve while strengthening your relationship with your employers. She uses real world examples and tips.
- Dealing with the “Babysitter” Mentality from Others with guest coach Sue Downey
- Sue Downey has been a nanny for over 20 years and is the organizer for Nannypalooza, a 2-day nanny conference. Sue tackles the "babysitter" mentality, we've all experienced, head on. She shares how to educate others about the nanny profession in a positive way.
- Working with Families During Trauma with coach Marcia Hall
- Marcia is back to discuss this challenging topic. Trauma comes in many forms and is managed in a variety of ways. Marcia explores how you can be helpful to families going through a crisis.
- Opportunities to Help the Community That Will Help Your Career with guest coach Sheri Lopez
- Sheri Lopez has been a nanny for 35 years. She's also newborn care specialist and the founder/owner of Bella Grace Agency. Sheri believes in giving back to the community. In this session, she discusses the positive professional aspects of community service.
- Technology and Your Nanny Career with guest coach Becky Kavanagh
- Becky Kavanagh not only has 26 years in the nanny field but also is Nanny Coaching Team's technology gal. In this session, Becky shares how technology can enhance your job along with examining the need to keep a balance of "low" tech aspects when working with children.
- Working with Divorced or Separated Parents with guest coach Kellie Geres
- Kellie Geres brings her 26 years of first-hand experience to this topic. Discussion includes clarifying the nanny's role in the family, consistency with children, dealing with parents in transition, and coping strategies for stress. Kellie infuses real world practicality into this session.
- Encouraging the Parent-Child Bond with coach Marcia Hall
- Nanny Coaching Team founder, Marcia Hall, shares strategies on how to help parents build a strong bond with their children. Often nannies don't understand their role in encouraging that bond, but Marcia shares practical examples that really work. Strong bonds are a win-win-win for the parents, the children, and the nanny.
- How to Make a Nanny Share Effective with guest coaches Stephanie Doyle and Laura Schroeder
- Stephanie Doyle and Laura Schroeder have an extensive child care background and they have experienced the unique world of the nanny share. This session explores the joys and challenges of a nanny share position. These nannies know how to make it a great situation and they are happy to share their knowledge. This is a two video set so both Stephanie and Laura can share fully on the subject.
- Leaving a Job with Grace with guest coach Glenda Propst
- Glenda Propst has 31 years of nannying under her belt, but more importantly, she has mentored countless nannies through all types of job transitions. Her particular focus is ending the job well. In this session, Glenda sheds light on the way to leave a job with grace and provides practical tips you can use.
- Working as a Nanny/Household Manager with guest coach Karen Yatsko
- Karen shares her expertise on striking the balance between nanny responsibilities and household duties. The advantages and challenges involved in this dual role position and the skills needed to be successful.
- Working with High Profile Families with guest coach Katie Provinziano
- Katie understands what families are looking for and what nannies need to know about the high profile job because her placement service specializes in these placements. Discover the skills high profile families expect in this unique position. Hear about the benefits and drawback of these types of jobs.
- Working with Special Needs Families with guest coach Tara Lindsay
- Tara shares her experience in working with families that need unique skills from their nanny. Discover some of the skills required along with the benefits and challenges for this type of position.
- Working with Multiples with guest coach Jenny Brown
- Jenny shares her experiences with working with multiples. She explores the organization and skills needed. Practical examples illustrate the rewards and challenges of this type of position.
- Understanding How to Use Lesson Plans in Your Job with guest coach Cindy Wilkinson
- Cindy draws on years of nanny and teaching experience to share lesson plan techniques you can use to bring more to your job, more to the children in your care. Cindy gets down to the details and shares how you too can develop a rich learning environment for children.
- Understanding Self-Directed Play with guest coach Myrna Alphonse
- Myrna shares her years of experience with children and the role of self-directed play in their lives. You'll discover the value of self-directed play, examples of types of play to encourage and practical examples of how to incorporate into your daily schedule.
- Understanding Basic Infant Care with guest coach Carolyn Stulberg
- Carolyn shares her vast experience as an instructor on the subject of infant and newborn care with you. You'll come away with a greater understanding of infants and your role as a primary caregiver. This information is valuable to you as more than a refresher about infant care - it's a fresh look at infant care that enriches.
- Understanding How to Work With Different Discipline Styles with coaches Marcia Hall and Becky Kavanagh
- Marcia and Becky team up to share insights about what discipline is and is not. You'll get a practical understanding of the four main styles of discipline. Then they'll look at how to work with parent's whose style might be a bit different than yours and where compromises can be made.
- Understanding How to Work With Teens with guest coach Deborah Gilboa, MD “Doctor G”
- Deborah is a renown parenting expert and mother of four boys. She brings her practical, no-nonsense slant to working with teens. She understands the unique role a nanny plays in the lives of children. You'll take away tools you can use tomorrow and into your future from this jam-packed video.
- Understanding Your Paystub with guest coach Mary Crowe
- In this bonus video, Mary goes into the details about your paystub and what it means. She also shares the advantages of using a payroll service that understands the unique nanny employment situation. You'll come away having greater knowledge about this practical aspect of nanny employment.
- Car Seat Safety with guest coach Kathy Gutierrez
- Kathy comes with years of nanny experience as well as a certified car seat expert. She'll share the best practices to car seat safety from newborns to older children and booster seats. You'll come away with more knowledge about this vital child safety issue.
- Safety in the Home with guest coach Linda Peitzman, MD
- Linda's years as a family practice and urgent care physician as well as a nanny employer provide her with the unique perspective on keeping children safe in their homes. Safe practices in the home and childproofing will be covered in this session.
- Children’s Safety in Public with guest coach Barry Wilson
- Barry has an impressive background in personal safety and security instruction which includes nanny specific classes. He'll share how every nanny can increase their awareness of the safety of their charges and their personal safety. In addition to teaching children to be aware of safety issues.
- Toxins in Everyday Life with guest coach Tonya Sakowicz
- Tonya has 30 years of experience as a nanny and Newborn Care Specialist. She is also a certified Eco-Maternity Consultant and Green Birth Educator through her partner company, Baby Go Green. Tonya shares her knowledge so that you'll be better informed and aware about the toxins in everyday life.
- Understanding Children’s Food Allergies with guest coach Tonya Sakowicz
- Tonya's knowledge about toxins naturally includes an understanding of children's food allergies. She shares what every nanny should be aware if they suspect a food allergy. Along with common procedures and treatments to be aware of when caring for children with food allergies.
- The Dream vs. The Reality with guest coach Glenda Propst
This website, programs, and written materials have been prepared by Nanny Coaching Team for informational and educational purposes only. All coaches, guest coaches, and speaker presentations are for informational and educational purposes only and are not legal or medical advice.
- Please complete the order form below including your choice of videos and click submit.
- You'll be redirected back to this page to complete the PayPal information. If you have a discount code you'll be using it in the PayPal section.
- Please complete the PayPal shopping cart information and follow the PayPal prompts.
- You will be notified by email after the registration and payment information is completed.
Build A Conference Order Form
Please select all the videos you are ordering from the list below.
Please choose the correct option that correlates to your order above.
6 Videos (purchase 5 + 1 free)
12 Videos (purchase 10 + 2 free)
18 Videos (purchase 15 + 3 free)
24 Videos (purchase 20 + 4 free)
30 Videos (purchase 25 + 5 free)
36 Videos (purchase 30 + 6 free)